Diano Marina / Befana arrives
Sunday 5 January, 15.30, streets of the city center. Free admission. The Befana arrives, aboard her “Electric Tractor”, and will wander the city streets giving coal and candy to the children, funny comic gags will accompany the afternoon to end in Piazza del Comune where the Befana will be the architect of a hilarious show with fire.
The 5 miles of the Epiphany.
Sunday 5 January, registration at 7.30 / 9.00
Non-competitive race through the city streets of Diano Marina, open to everyone, runners and non-runners, children, BEFANE etc …, organized by Runner: 5 miles (about 8 km) – Family Run: about 5 km. Cost of single registration and family unit: € 10.00
Sunday 5 January
– 21st Befana Tournament – youth volleyball – Palasport Canepa – morning
Last stages of the youth volleyball tournament (Under 18). The final takes place in the afternoon at the Palaravizza in Alassio, where the scoreboards of the other categories also end.
– Diano Colleziona – market – via Petrarca and via Santa Caterina da Siena, all day. Many stalls with antiques and hobbies.
– The 5 miles of the Befana – running race – departure and arrival in Piazza Martiri della Libertà
Fourth edition for the non-competitive running race through the streets of Diano Marina, open to everyone, runners and not, children, befane, dogs, strollers, with the organization of Cristian Mallardo, in collaboration with Dianese & Golfo 1923 and “Amici di Michael “. Two routes: 5 miles and 5 km (Family Run). Charity event.
– Christmas for children “Befana arrives” – piazza Martiri della Libertà, 3.30 pm
As tradition in Diano Marina, to the delight of the children, the Befana arrives on board her “electric tractor” and will go around the city streets giving coal and sweets to the children. Funny interludes will accompany the afternoon. Grand finale in Piazza del Comune with an exhilarating fire show.
– Dianese Musical Christmas – Epiphany Concert “Between swing, jazz and Klezmer” – Council Chamber – 4.30 pm
Duo concert composed by Antonio Puglia (clarinet) and Mariano Meloni (piano), with a rich experience behind him (36 years of activity) and a vast repertoire. On the program pieces by Bernstein, Walton, Gershwin, Grgin, Gualdi, Hagen, Milani, Williams and Mangani, as well as traditional Klezmer music.
Continuous events – until January 6th
– “Christmas on ice” skating rink, on the Molo delle Tartarughe, open every day (10-12.30 and 15-24).
– Collective exhibition “Shape and color”, at Palazzo del Parco (R. Falchi exhibition room), open from Tuesday to Saturday, from 15.30 to 19 (holidays by appointment only). On display a selection of works, of artists of national and international value.
For your “tailor-made holiday” in Diano Marina, book with Liforyou.it: the specialized portal for Liguria. www.liforyou.it For info: 0039.329.8580990 – or email@example.com. We find the best accommodation for you, with your budget. You will receive the LIFORYOU CARD for free for holiday discounts and a restaurant guide and more.